A 2-hour immersion visit with the historian specializing in the Magdalenian Christophe Vigerie. It will take you to slightly more secret places.
La Madeleine offers an exceptional reading of the various reasons that have determined the human occupation of the Vézère Valley for 400,000 years. During this visit we invite you to discover the long construction of this landscape where the hunters-collectors of prehistory flourished as much as the populations that will follow until our contemporary era.
Attention, exceptional dates in 2023:
– Saturday April 1 at 10 a.m.
– Saturday May 6 at 10 a.m.
– Saturday June 3 at 10 a.m.
– Thursday July 6 at 10 a.m.
– Thursday July 20 at 10 a.m.
– Thursday August 3 at 10 a.m.
– Thursday August 17 at 10 a.m.
– Saturday September 2 at 10 a.m.
– Saturday September 16 at 10 a.m.